1. TV shows, politics, music, movies, sports, hunting, sleeping, global warming, abortion, tests (finals), hair, makeup, toothpaste, food, beverages, guns, toys, money, government, guitar, etc...
2. a) My friends and I like to argue about...nothing.
b) I think it's wrong when...our government tries to take over our rights, people commit suicide or murder.
c) I wish I could convince someone that...chickens can fly?
d) I'm definitely opposed to...our government taking away rights and forcing the states to accept bills like the health care bill.
e) Someone believes...abortion is not a problem; however, I believe... it is.
f) I wish this university would address the problem of...
g) I think we should pass a law so that...gets rid of the health care bill.
4. Abortion: wrong, shouldn't be done in the majority of circumstances, should be illegal, people find their own ways to abort babies, in some cases may be necessary for the mother's health or in cases of rape or incest, shouldn't be legalized, we shouldn't be the ones in charge of ending life, shouldn't be used as birth control, sad, surgery or a pill.
5. I couldn't find much in the library on abortion.
6. It is on Wikipedia.com, http://www.abortionfacts.com/, http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion-4260.htm, http://www.emedicinehealth.com/abortion/article_em.htm, http://www.religioustolerance.org/abortion.htm.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment